Software that are necessary in the portfolio of Computational Scientists
- Linear Algebra of software
- Meshing software
- Git hands-on tutorial: https://www.vogella.com/tutorials/Git/article.html
- A Hello-World introduction to CMake: http://derekmolloy.ie/hello-world-introductions-to-cmake/
- Trace the source code with Vim and CTags (i.e. Vim as an IDE): http://logan.tw/posts/2015/03/10/trace-source-code-with-vim-and-ctags/
- Awesome Lists: https://github.com/sindresorhus/awesome (Check out Awesome Math: https://github.com/rossant/awesome-math); you will find PDF books, tutorials, videos, codes etc. on all sorts of topics – academic and not-so-academic.
Links Courtesy : Dr. Subodh M. Joshi