Indo-German conference on Computational Mathematics: Challenges and Opportunities towards Exascale Computing (IGCM) will be held at Department of Computational and Data Sciences, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India, during Dec 2 – 4, 2019.
OBJECTIVES: The purpose of this Indo-German meeting is to provide an interdisciplinary forum for researchers around the world to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and challenges in the frontier areas of computational mathematics. IGCM aims to foster interactions among High Performance Computing (HPC) research community and to provide a forum to present and discuss challenges in Exascale computing.
- In order to encourage free and open discussion, contributions are neither recorded nor published
- Great opportunity to discuss pre-publication research works and to network with peers
- Platform for HPC researchers to launch new initiative with high impact
- The topics include numerical analysis of partial differential equations (PDEs) & stochastic PDEs, efficient and robust numerical schemes for solving complex problems, optimal control and inverse problems with an emphasis on scalable parallel algorithms, hybrid MPI-OpenMP algorithms with GPU computing.
- In addition to invitees, a limited number of registrations (50) for participation/presentation will be allowed.
- Invitees and participants are expected to be present for the entire duration of the meeting
- Last date for abstract submission: 15. 09. 2019
- Intimation of accepted abstracts: 10. 10. 2019
- Last date for early registration: 15. 10. 2019
- Beginning of conference: 02. 12. 2019